- Benefits: Jade roller & Guasha--- muscle tension relief and lymphatic drainage; reduce facial puffiness and help the skin look fresh; firm the skin and make it look dewy and lifted
- Jade Face Roller: The skincare face massager tool is smooth, sturdy and no squeaky. It provides the cool feeling and energizes the skin
- Gua Sha: not only can improve circulation of blood flow, but also helps the muscle relax. It’s a good face sculpting tool to reduce puffiness and lift your jawline
- Tips: You can keep the facial jade roller and Guasha in the fridge for about 10minutes to keep it cooler on the skin and this helps to reduce morning puffiness and get the skin refreshed
- We suggest you wash the beauty skin care tools ---- face roller and guasha after and before each use. You can wash it with water or use a wet wipe.
How to use a Jade Roller ?
For best results, start by rolling the jade roller on the lower part of the face and work upwards from the chin. Roll in both up and down and sidewards directions, being careful around the delicate under-eye area. Most effective on cleansed skin, jade rollers can be used on a dry complexion, or to massage in skincare products such as face oil, serum, or moisturiser. For a more cooling effect on the skin, leave your jade roller the fridge.
Do jade rollers really work?They're often touted as an “anti-aging” tool (a phrase some beauty circles, such as Allure magazine, have banned). In reality, explains Suzanne Friedler, a Manhattan-based dermatologist, jade rollers are about as effective as any form of facial massage when done correctly.
What are the Main Benefits of using a Jade Roller?
- The gentle pressure helps to stimulate circulation and leave the facial muscles more relaxed
- By encouraging lymphatic drainage, this boosts the skin’s natural detoxification process
- By drawing away toxins, this allows a gentle toning and lifting effect
- The naturally cooling sensation helps to calm the skin, depuff, and soothe inflammation
- Facial massage is known to be a stress reliever. The daily ritual can relieve tension and act a small act of self-care in the day
And because they're made of natural stone, jade rollers stay cool to the touch and can be even more effective if you store them in the refrigerator or freezer, If it feels good and is a welcome part of your self-care routine, jade rolling can't hurt.
When you want your roller to stay cold for a longer time, you can place it into the fridge for 15-20 min. The cold roller will do an amazing job on your puffy eyes.
Tip: Don’t take it out of the fridge and use it directly.