- Removable and Machine Washable Velvet Zipper Cover
- Our U shaped body pillow supports your back, hips, knees, neck, and head to help relieve pain and discomfort associated with pregnancy, sciatica, fibromyalgia, gastric reflux, and more.
- The pregnancy pillow features a contour shape helps align your spine and relieve pain and discomfort from pressure.
- This maternity pillow measures 55" long, 27" wide, and 6 inches high, making this the ideal contoured support pillow for your back, belly, legs, and neck... all in one
- MORE THAN JUST A PILLOW FOR PREGNANT WOMEN - This full body pillow is perfect for ANYONE needing more support, recovering from surgery, or tired of having to use separate pillows to support their head, neck, legs, and back
- Try the BLAAGA U-Shaped maternity pillow today, RISK-FREE. You're covered by our lifetime manufacturer warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
When should I start using a pregnancy pillow ?
There's no set time when you need to, or have to, start using a pregnancy pillow. To put it simply, you should start using one whenever you start finding it difficult to change positions during sleep. For most women, this is around week 20, when your belly starts to expand.
Does pregnancy pillows really help ?
Though they might not work wonders for everyone, in general a pregnancy pillow can: Ease your adjustment to a new sleeping position. Keep your neck, back, and hips aligned during sleep. Reduce the pressure around your hips and pubic bone by keeping your legs parallel to one another.
Which is better U shaped or C shaped pregnancy pillow?
U shape Pregnancy Pillow is better than C shape in various aspects. U shape Pillow provides enough support to your back and tummy at the same time. This Pillow is best for both side sleepers and back sleepers. ... C shape Pregnancy Pillow doesn't cover much space on your bed.
Are U shape Pillow are good?
U shaped pillows are full body pillow they can support your back and Tummy at the same time. U shape Pregnancy Pillow is really good not only for Pregnancy but for anyone who wants to sleep comfortably.
How long is it safe to sleep on your back while pregnant?
After 20 weeks of pregnancy, try not to spend the entire night on your back, Dr. Zanotti advises. She suggests putting a pillow between your back and the mattress as insurance. That way, even if you do roll over, you're on a bit of a tilt.
When should I start buying maternity clothes?
Most women need maternity clothes around 3-4 months but go by how your regular clothes are fitting. If you wear lower rise pants you may be able to hold out longer than someone who wears a higher rise.
What a pregnant woman needs from her husband?
She needs attention in all ways. All her needs should be taken care of and she should eat healthy. It is also recommended that husbands take their wives to the doctor at least once in a month. Healthy baby- The health of the baby depends on the health of the mother.
Our Pregnancy Pillow is the perfect addition to help keep you and baby comfortable while sleeping during your pregnancy! With full body support, plush 100% polyester interiors, and a soft exterior it will feel like you are sleeping on a cloud!